Friday, November 7, 2008

Snow





We are getting settled in nicely. The compuer is only working in Mallory's room for now, making it a bit more difficult for me to keep the blug updated, so I apologize for the delay. We had our first big snow over the last few days. Mallory got dressed in her ski-suit and enjoyed our backyard. We made a snowman but Mallory mostly enjoyed making snowballs, naming them all (fluffy, flower, marshmallow, etc) and lining them up. Whitney hasn't been out in it yet but I'm sure the two will have fun during the next storm, which I think it supposed to be this weekend. Here are a few pictures of the snow, plus a few of Mallory dressed for school. She has aquired a few purple dresses and rotates them every day. I'm just glad that this is relapcing her brown phase!

1 comment:

Mds said...

I'm jealous... all that snow looks like so much fun! Did you forget to unpack Whitney :)