Here are a few pictures of the girls at playgroup at the Fieldhouse. Its the buliding that Mallory had her soccer in - a giant open space with that fake grass so that kids can run around as if outside eventhough it is super cold outside. They also have inflatable jumping structures, as you can see in the pictures.
This afternoon we went to the park which is set in the mountains and a man was horseback riding with his granddaughter. The two end up coming to play at the playset (the horse was "parked" a few feet away) that we were at and Mallory and the little girl hit it off. The girl asked Mallory to ride the horse with her and her grandfather was happy to help, but Mallory was too afraid. It killed me - I've never been horseback-riding and have always wanted to try and I thought she would enjoy it so much with this new friend - even if it was just going to be for a moment. Anyway, Whitney practically jumped on it, but she was just too little to ride. But the girls got to pet the horse which was exciting. Whitney kept saying "moo". Then when I pointed out that it was a horse and not a cow, she corrected and started to "neigh". I wish I had my camera with me at the time, and I swear I am going to keep it glued to my hand whenever we leave the house. Actually Mallory and I made some hair clips today and I almost ended up gluing my fingers together, so I will just be sure to keep the camera close by next time we are making more clips and that may actually happen.
1 comment:
Nice shot, you caught Whitney in mid air! That is so cool about the horse, I'm sure they ate it up. I know how they go crazy over petting dogs.
Post a Comment